Tuesday 9 September 2014

NEW NEW NEW COS purse






I'M SO EXCITED TU DU DU DU AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT
After searching for what feels like years I finally found the PERFECT purse. I'm really specific when it comes to purses because I don't like the big bulky ones and I already had the perfect size and shape purse buth it was fake leather, about 2 euro and it was a bit ruined. So you can imagine what my face looked like when I found this leather one at COS in Lisbon... And on top of that it was only 25 euro! I freaked out and 2 seconds later I found myself on the street with a 2 big bags from COS. (oh, you thought this was the only thing I bought, you clearly don't know me yet...) In the pictures above, you can see the perfect-ness of my new purse and with those pictures I'm going to leave you xxx Lau




No comments:

Post a Comment